Everything You Need to Know About Valhalla Town Home Complex in Whistler
This guide is all about the Valhalla townhomes, which are privately owned and professionally managed by a number of property management companies (including Blackcomb Peaks Accommodations). We currently offer 3 Valhalla Townhomes in Whistler Village North. As is the case with Painted Cliff, Valhalla complex does not have front desk facilities compared to the Aspens Lodge.
There is secure underground parking provided. Guests can park at the spot assigned to their unit. Visitor spots are located inside the gate and are on a first come, first serve basis.
Currently we manage two and 2.5 bedroom homes at the complex. To see the unit descriptions and photos, please go here. All units have stairs and they differ in the way they are furnished since they are privately owned.
Some bathroom and kitchen amenities are provided as part of the arrival set up, but these are not replenished throughout the stay:
- Shampoo & Soap
- Toilet paper
- Tissue paper (Kleenex)
- Coffee filters
- Garbage bags
- Dishwasher powder / tablets
- Washing up liquid
- Paper towel
- Tea towel / Dish cloth
*Salt, pepper, coffee etc. are not provided.
Skis and snowboards can be stored in the entryway of the unit, please be careful not to cause damage to the walls in this area.
Valhalla homes have gas fireplaces in the living room.
VALHALLA HOT TUB:
The common hot tub is located in the circle of the complex roundabout. The common area/garage key will give guests access to the hot tub and changing rooms.
Hot tub hours: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm.
Valhalla homes have private washers and dryers and laundry soap is provided and replenished if necessary.
All homes are self cleaning units. Our guests can inquire and book housekeeping services (ex. towels service etc.) at our toll free number - 866-590-1613.
* Check out clean is included in each stay.
ACCESS TO WHISTLER VILLAGE AMENITIES
Valhalla is located at the heart of Whistler village but still tucked away from the main party stroll. Here are a few favourite spots of ours that are close to Valhalla:
- Pure Bread - our favourite bakery in Whistler
- Sushi Village - one of the oldest sushi restaurants - quality guaranteed
- Araxi - enjoy this fine dining experience
- Elements - try out their brekky menu
- Nesters Market - the cheapest and best quality grocery store - deliveries are possible
* Guests can walk to the upper village in about 15 minutes, crossing the beautiful Fitzsimmons Creek bridge.
GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT VALHALLA
- No pets
- No smoking
- Check in is at 4pm
- Check out is at 10am
- Guests can drop off their garbage in the communal garbage room located at the botom of the ramp just before you enter the underground parking.
** Fresh sheets and towels are provided as part of the arrival set up.
Is there anything we did not cover? Please feel free to contact us and we will respond promptly.