December 31, 2022 - 18:00 to 23:30
Say goodbye to the old and welcome the new at this alcohol-free evening of family entertainment and celebration in Whistler Village. Wristbands will be required for access to a range of venues with indoor and outdoor entertainment for young and old. Keep it cozy, and head to one of several indoor parties for a Youth Dance or New Year’s Eve Kid’s Countdown or go out and enjoy the snow and twinkling lights with ice skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza.
- December 1 – 29, $12.50 per person
- Price increase: December 30 & 31, $15.00 per person
- Free for kids 2 and under. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Where to Buy:
In person - Starting in December
- Maury Young Arts Centre (formerly Millennium Place)
- Meadow Park Sports Centre
- Whistler Visitor Centre
- The Holiday Information kiosk within the Whistler Conference Centre
Where to Buy Tickets on December 31
- The Holiday Information kiosk beside the Whistler Conference Centre
Will Call location will be at the Holiday Information kiosk beside the Whistler Conference Centre. Open from noon - 10:00 PM
What’s included with the wristband:
- Ticket holders get six hours of exclusive, family friendly fun
- Two venues: Whistler Conference Centre and The Arts Centre (formally Millennium Place) .
- They will feature arts, crafts, entertainment, a teen dance for ages 13 – 17, music and exciting performances, and much more!
- Special kids’ early countdowns
- The Whistler NYE Celebration venues are recommended for ages 3 – 12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The venues will be open from 6:00 – 11:00 PM
Where: Various venues in Whistler Village: 6:00 PM - Midnight