December 13, 2018 - 10:30 to March 22, 2019 - 15:00
The Kokanee Valley Race Series is held on Thursdays throughout the season:
Dec 13: Giant Slalom
Jan 10: Giant Slalom
Jan 17: Super G
Feb 14: Giant Slalom
Feb 28: Slalom
March 22: The Finals
The series is open to skiers, telemarkers and snowboarders with different gender and age divisions. No racing experience is required to join in on the fun of recreational racing. All you need is the desire to participate and we'll look after the rest. The race location and discipline vary each race and everyone is eligible to win great prizes each race at the video and awards party. So come out and have some fun with your friends.
You can pre-register in person through any Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations and Ski School Sales locations (Blackcomb Daylodge, Whistler Village Gondola, Creekside).
Please note, all Participants must sign a Waiver prior to competing. Competitors must be at least 19 years old to participate. Check out our Race Rules for more competition details.
- $35 (including GST). SAVE and pay only $30 by pre-registering on line or through Guest Relations as above in advance of race day.
- $120 (including GST) includes an adult lift ticket for the day for those people without a season pass. Available with advance registration only.
- $175 (including GST) for the Race Series Pass includes all 7 races.
- Run #1: 10:30am
- Run #2: 12:30 pm (confirmed at race start)
Helmets are mandatory at all race events.
Location - The Hilton Whistler Resort
- 3:30pm - video playback
- 4pm - draw prizes and awards.
All competitors present at awards are eligible for great prizes!. You must be there to win draw prizes.
Image: Mike Crane