Whistler Tasting Tours: Discover the Best Restaurants in Whistler Village
Whistler Village has some of the finest restaurants in the world. But discovering all of the best restaurants in Whistler Village is hard, and would be impossible to do on the typical Whistler vacation. That’s why we recommend taking a dining tour with Whistler Tasting Tours, one of our favorite Whistler dining and wine tasting experiences.
Explore Whistler’s Vibrant Dining Scene
Whistler Tasting Tours offers many diverse dining tours. Each tour gives you a new dining experience.
You can enjoy a high mountain lunch, sip sake while sampling sushi, and end your night discovering a hidden dessert. Daily dining tours bring you inside Whistler’s one-of-a-kind dining culture, and you enjoy several diverse dining options.
Specialized Sample Tours
In addition to daily lunch and dessert tours, Whistler Tasting Tours offers specialized dinner tours, where each restaurant serves a different course in the meal. The most popular of these tours are the Finer Things Tour and Hidden Gems Tour.
The Finer Things Tour is $124.99 Per Person. On the Finer Things Tour, you'll visit:
- Bearfoot Bistro for an amuse bouche plate and a tour of their 15,000 bottle wine cellar where they demonstrate how to saber a bottle of British Columbian Champagne.
- Hy’s Steakhouse for cajun crusted blackened ahi tuna
- Quattro for a main course of veal or wild salmon (vegetarian entrees offered as well)
- Roger's Chocolates for a unique icewine truffle
- FireRock Lounge to end the evening with an artisan cheese plate
*The highlight for most guests on this tour is the stop at Bearfoot Bistro
The Hidden Gems Tour is $99.99 Per Person. On the Hidden Gems Tour, you'll visit:
- Elements for pan-seared and baked salmon
- Hunter Gather for pulled pork and braised beef sliders, with a craft beer flight
- Stonesedge for your choice of a main entree
- Roger’s Chocolate for an icewine truffle.
- Caramba for a seasonal dessert
*Whistler Tasting Tour staff pick - "My favourite stops are Hunter Gather for their flight of beers and Caramba which is currently serving an amazing apple tart.
When we chatted with Whistler Tasting Tours, they told us the Finer Things tour is the most popular. However, both tours described above offer a chance at a night of fine dining and meeting individuals with similar interests - which is an experience in itself!
What is uniquely special about Whistler Tasting Tours, is that, while taking a tour, many people discover their favorite Whistler restaurant, a place they return to during future Whistler vacations. Whistler Tasting Tours takes the guesswork out of choosing a place to eat in Whistler. Pair that up with good company, a knowledgeable local tour guide, and games to keep the night interesting, you have yourself a perfect night out in Whistler.